Friday, September 2, 2011

Do you think I'm Wannarexic?

Honestly I'd like to know. I think that just to prove that I'm not I'm going to get to 111, because that's when I will be "underweight". Well yesterday I did very well and today I think will be another great fast day because I have my 2 liter back and I'm filling it with water at least three times today  minimum. So I really don't think there will be room in my tummy for food anyway. I have another question for ya'll, I only have 7 followers. While that's all great and dandy I was wondering if some of you would post my URL on your blogs so that I get a little more motivation to get smaller. I think it would help a lot and if you don't want to it's okay(: Also remember how I have to go homecoming shopping? My parents are trying to make me wear this dress I bought back when I was 135.. Dear lord I've lost so much weight since then it looks like a velvet patatoe sack It used to be a beautiful dress but theses days... It's simply a ridiculous idea ya know? Not to mention my goal now is to get down to 111 by homecoming. I have like 15 days? I haven't even bought a ticket yet but we shall see. I really think I can do this, I do. I believe in myself so much more than before. My will to simply drop dead has channeled into this unearthing motivation to prove how irreplaceable I really am. But of course that will need to wait for a few weeks. This not eating thing is so hard not to not eat but to have to wait until I'm smaller ya know?  Not too long of course. I know we can all do this and it's just a matter of patience.
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE <3 Samantha

An Epilogue of Youth

1 comment:

  1. hey i luuuv ur blog - im posting it on my blog right now. :) good luck w/ ur goal!!! stay strong!!! x

    ReplyDelete