Friday, September 16, 2011

Cocaine and food are eerily alike..

Statistic: 95% of people that lose weight gain it all back, and more.
Why? Because the emotional issues they had that initially caused the over-eating didn't go away when they lost the weight. So after they lost the weight they kept on with the disgusting habits they had in the first place.
Fact: Junk food is known to give the same euphoric affect as drugs, and is compared commonly to cocaine.
Are we addicted? Of course we are addicted, and today is the day it ends for me. I'm done with soda, and any sort of mass produced sugary food. This morning I watched a 600lb woman fight against her addiction to junk food. TLC once again managed to make me cry. But that hour long show changed my life for the better I'm not going to be the 95% failure rate are you? I feel like we make this weight loss thing too complicated. Run, eat with discretion, and keep in the front of your mind that you could always be thinner. You will always have a friend thinner than you. Keep a mental image of them in the front of your mind.
DON'T BE A STATISTIC! <3 Samantha




No comments:

Post a Comment