Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm stuck in a rut.

So this 122-125 thing is killing me. I can't figure out a way to just get smaller. I either don't eat, or I eat a ton. I have a binge starve cycle these days. I did notice I binge when I watch T.V. I always think to myself I don't want this food throw it away I'm full of water anyway. Then suddenly BOOM! The food is in my stomach and I'm making more? Yesterday I watched T.V. for 1 hour this is what I ate.. 2 microwavable enchalada weight watchers dinners (700cals) Then I had One of those romen noodle bowls (300?) Then I had french toast (i dont even know how many cals) Then I had two peanut butter and chocolate frosting sandwiches! Oh and I did purge some I know that doesnt forgive it but it probably helped. But I mean what the fuck does anybody see whats wrong with that besides me? Well it's not the end of the world, today I only gained a pound. I read somewhere yesterday that 7000 jumping jacks burns a pound of fat. I want to do 14000 because I start school tomorrow I think. Then on this same page I found out that hula hooping for half an hour burns 372 cals every half hour! Well guess what hula whooping is my specialty. The longest I've hula whooped at one time is 2 hours straight then my friend knocked it down :( She got bored ha ha. So today is a work out day. Oh I have a question! What do you think life would be like without coffee?! LOL I think it would be hell(: Or extremely hilarious xD
BE STRONG <3 Samantha

 

2 comments:

  1. i hate plateauing. it is no fun. i want to get a hula hoop :-) 2 hours is such a long time to hoop for! you probs burned like a ton of calories! that is a lot of jumping jacks! good luck!
    <3
    the shoes were from h&m and i think not too expensive... maybe 15?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried the abc for a week... it went ok. I think i lost maybe 2 pounds... ? but i got fed up with it and now i started the TSS diet yesterday. i think it will go much better! i lost the most doing the 10 day challenge that jane pansy has on her page. 3 pounds in 10 days. but actually the most i have lost quick i didn't even follow a plan... 6 pounds in 11 days.
    good luck girlie!! join me and skinnyobsession9 in the TSS if you want :-)

    ReplyDelete