Thursday, September 8, 2011

ABC Day 1!

Alright so usually I would be opposed to eating, then I saw some before and after pictures of the ABC diet and decided it will probably be the best way to go. Every 10 days I am going to weigh in, this way I won't get cocky and cheat. Alright so my total intake for the day (so far) is 360cals. I have some wiggle room left, and I think if i must eat then I will have this Vanilla yogurt. I believe it's called light and fit, it's 130 calories. I am really determined to get all the way through the ABC. The soul reason being that almost nobody does. The people that do achieve this goal are usually skeletal by the end.  I will not think ahead, I am in the now and must remember "You are entirely up to you, make your body, make your life, make yourself." I know this is a relatively short post but I really don't have to much to say or think about. I'm pretty tired from cheer and I may pass out. :-D
YOU ARE ENTIRELY UP TO YOU <3Samantha
Others results..


4 comments:

  1. it is hard but you can do it!! stay strong!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love before and after pics I think they are one of my fav thinspo. Good luck with the ABC diet keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good luck! Just believe in yourself and keep telling yourself you can do it. <3 x

    ReplyDelete