Friday, September 9, 2011

Periods & Bizarre parts of life.

I always know mine is coming because I binge binge binge. I would call eating pizza a binge wouldnt you? It doesnt mean I am completely fucked I am still going to have 300 calories tomorrow. I've just decided that I am going to wait till I go to the haunted house to bother eating. That way everybody will have the chance to see me eat. I heard this thing the other day that kinda got me in a good/bad way. It was not everybody can be 5'6" and a size 2... Funny thing is I am, I still get called fat. I don't understand life, it's so... Bizarre. Want to know something else bizarre? It's a little spiritual but hopefully nothing that will offend. I had a, lets call it a momentary out of body experience. I was almost asleep when suddenly it felt like a suction cup was pulling my spirit out through my head. Then right as I could feel it leaving my body, it screams at me and says "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" I knew exactly hat it was talking about. It was telling me I need to eat.. I do eat. I do. Everybody knows that I eat. I'm scared.. Am I spiritually hurting myself? Who knows..
IM A BIT WORRIED <3 Samantha

thinspo quotes - Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment