Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Not going to lie

yesterday, I was 125.. But today is a new day and I am miraculously 122.2. Tomorrow I start school and i hope for 121, that's easy enough right? I'm going to hope really really hard for 120 but I'm just telling myself today that I hope to see 121 on the scale tomorrow. I have 11 days to loose seven pounds but that's not the way I am looking at it anymore. Five pounds at a time that's my way, that my friends is what works best for me. So 2.2 pounds till I meet this little goal weight of mine and then blast off to a new world. Yesterday I sent this girl a picture of myself in my new uniform for my new school. She replied with "wow that uniform is ugly" I said oh yeah. Even though in my mind I was like actually I think it's pretty cute and those pants were Abercrombie and they were a size 2!! Then she said maybe its the lighting. I was like yeah that's it the walls in my friends room were yellow anyway. Then she was like yeah... Then I was like lets face it it's just me.. She then replied with yeah. That was so ridiculously triggering it's not even funny. Now I am cocked and loaded. THESE POUNDS ARE ABOUT TO SHED OFF! Short post but I hope ya'll are doing well and I hope we all get a 2.2 pound loss today(:
CHEERS TO 2.2!! <3 Samantha

2 comments:

  1. yay!! wonderful loss girlie!! you are doing so well!!! and congrats on the size 2!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice job on the 122!! u go girl!!! stay strong! x

    ReplyDelete