Friday, September 23, 2011

114.4lbs is what I have to reach to be considered "underweight"

123-114.4= 8.6lbs away!
I think this is absolutely fabulous! It's so close, at the same time it's kind of far away but it is definitely achievable. I'm hoping before Halloween I just have to stick to the ABC which I am doing well on. But I mean if I steadily lose a pound a day from today until Tuesday then I will be 119. That makes my goal to be underweight even more achievable. I want to look really sexy on Halloween. Thighs not touching and such the usual ya know? I think this can definitely happen! AHHHHHH I am soooo excited, and motivated! I just have to focus on being extremely sly.. I will have this figured out shortly. My B.M.I. will be at 18.4 the second I hit 114.4 which is underweight here in the US. Maybe I'll make my next goal to be considered underweight around the world? I dunno I am just ecstatic right now. I don't think I could be happier today! Now imagine how excited I will be when I actually do hit that. I think it will take about two weeks if all goes well. I'm starting online school today so I have a great excuse to be locked in my room constantly. I have to be very good about doing my work and making sure I don't get caught on the T.V.  I really want to get head in school and maybe go to a public school next year having skipped a grade. I am supposed to be a junior next year and I would love to be an upperclassman. I really want to go to Prom and meet new people I love being around real people. Although people here are not the brightest crayons in the box.. I just am not sure what I want to  do.. hmm I'll  post later maybe?
DISORIENTED BY HAPPINESS <3 Samantha

6 comments:

  1. Oh you're sooooooo close!! Stay strong - 8 pounds is nothing! you can lose maybe 5 or so by doing a colon cleanse. Stay strong, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://thethinpath.blogspot.com/2011/09/3-hour-diet.html

    Here's that for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you are super close! So how do you find what is considered underweight around the world?
    with love,
    ~Ell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ell, under weight is generally considered to be a BMI of less than 18.5. A doctor friend of mine told me that off the record, most docs will consider a BMI of less than 17 is considered to fit with anorexia. Here's a link to a BMI calculator, it'll tell you what yours is:

    http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you're so close! Just keep your goal in mind and whenever you feel like giving up think about that - yOu can do this!!!
    x<3
    p.s. Just curious, how tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So close keep it up :) btw u probably answered this a million times but how tall are you?

    ReplyDelete