Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Down from 127 to 124.4, and fasting!

While I'm at such a high weight I really didn't know if I wanted to blog. It's been a few days since I did though so I figured it was about time. Nothing to particularly interesting has come about other than my mediocre weight loss which I hope to keep going until I'm thinner... Obviously. I can't help but think about how much I want this to come off. How impatient I really  must seem. I just don't want this to go wrong before it goes right. God I really don't have anything to say because I feel really big. It's terrible really but I don't care I just want to be what I want to be and nothing less. I can do this it's not hard. Oh and I must say I am really loving the hungry feeling again.
A TINY BIT OF WEIGHT LOSS, IS STILL WEIGHT LOSS. <3 Samantha
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey good for you! Keep it up and believe in yourself! :)
    x THinlove

    ReplyDelete