Saturday, September 17, 2011

I wasn't going to blog today because I am 125lbs.

But I think about how heavy that 125 is and I think about yesterday when I was 127.2. So I suppose today has been better than yesterday. Still I feel like its not good enough I need to be thinner than I am by far! I am so impatient when it comes to this sort of thing though! Yesterday I worked out pretty hard to make sure I would loose weight. Today I really haven't worked as hard as I did yesterday and I should, I need to, I will! I desperately want to be 107.2 pounds. That's not so far off I mean it's pretty far but not so far that it's impossible ya know? I think I will still look healthy and so nobody will suspect anything really. Do you remember this summer when I miraculously went from 139 to 120.6? That was basically 20 lbs. in 20 days. I really think I can do that again! I am really motivated although I have eaten today it was 560 calories.. That's a pretty high number but I can work it off in an hour with hula hooping. Every half an hour of hula hooping burns 372 calories can you believe that? I love it. Anyway I really would love to wake up in the morning and be two pounds lighter again. So I am going to go hula hoop and do some other work outs in front of the T.V.
Ta Ta 4 now! <3 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment