Friday, September 30, 2011

I hate to be negative nelly.. but..

Yesterday at cheer the worst thing that could have ever happened, happened. Remember how I told you that when we got sized for jumpsuits and stuff I was 120 lbs? Yeah well we got them yesterday and the 5lbs I put on apparently show in my thighs... I tried the pants on as soon as I got them everyone was like "how  come her pants look so good" then they were like "oh my god your ass looks so big" I gave them this look like... dear god please help my ass get smaller then quickly they said "Sam that's a good thing!" I was like ah yeah sure.. Then the worst part.. MY BFF Hailey walks up to me and says.. "OH MY GOD YOUR THIGHS LOOK HUGE!" My jaw just fucking dropped..
So I haven't eaten today, and I have a huge stomach ache. I just want to cry. I figure I'll study, and drink some water then build a bridge and get over myself. At least this is a good reinforcement not to eat.. I dunno. Okay well hope you guys are having more fun not eating then me.
KEEP BUSY <3 Samantha

 

1 comment:

  1. Awww don't worry hon, she's probably just jealous. Plus, I just saw the pic of you in your uniform and you look great so don't listen to what anybody else says, just stay strong and you'll be back at 120 soon! sending you a big hugg... Chin up girl! xx Thinlove <3

    ReplyDelete