Wednesday, September 28, 2011

4. Ubber important things to say!

#1. I am 5 feet tall and 6 inches <3, I love answering questions don't be shy!
#2. M=L+I=C.... Mouthwash=laxative+intoxication(drunk)=Calorie free alcohol (also cheaper)
#3. I have suddenly developed this.. Fur, have you ever heard of people developing that from not eating? My fur is coming in and I look like the X-men character "Beast." Oh and it is noticeable to others, wanna know how I know? My brother pointed it out to me...
#4. I started online school I am now taking Psychology, and French which I am so proud of(: I want to major in one of those.. I'm in AP English too but that's normal for me. Which is weird because I suck with sentence structure, and spelling. I guess I'm not terrible with the rest of it because I landed myself in there when I was 11.
As for the rest of life, I dunno  Happy Wednesday(:
<3 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment