Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Does it count?

I had coliflower and special k then immediately puked it all up. Every last bit. But does it count? Should I wait to see if the scale cares? I know I feel like a filthy person for it, I am a terrible person for it and I'm a huge failure at everything. Nobody even wants to talk to me anymore. I'm more alone now than ever before. Although I know it will all be worth it in the end I just hate myself so much I am so stupid i cannot believe I fucking did that.. AHH does this mean i have to start over or if I still lost weight would you still count it as a fast? I think I may but I don't know anymore I just don't know because I am the biggest failure around.. I know I am, and I know I'll never amount to anything because I'm worthless. You know what I'm going to do rite now? I'm going to cut a very deep gash in my tongue so i simply can't eat because right now I m the fattest pig I know and I'm worthless and this is the only way right now because I am so sick of my worthlessness I am just done so here I go solving the issue. I'm just going to destroy the goddamn problem because after I cut it the only way they will get food in my body is through a tube. Which will never ever happen so FUCK THE WORLD AND SPECIFICALLY THE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT I HAVE BECOME!

1 comment:

  1. stay strong girl!! you can get past this! it's not the end of the world! you are doing so well! keep it up! Smile. You have come so far! Don't give up.
    <3

    ReplyDelete