Saturday, August 27, 2011

Long time.. 124.2 maintained.

So it's been a while I've had a lot of things going on, but right now I'm working on getting down again. I will I have that hungry feeling in my tummy and I'm loving it. I start a Catholic school soon and I'm not Catholic xD. This will be a fun adventure for sure. I've decided if some nun decides to be a bitch I'll tell her to spank me. My brother thinks they are going to try and drown me in Holy water, I'm down. I've also decided to take the biggest bible thumper there and make them atheist. All of this just because I'm a tad bit board but I'm also a vicious and disturbed person when I get board. Hence the reason I have been kicked out of so many fucking schools. This is all beside the point in the last week or so my weight climbed all the way up to 129.8. This scared me so bad, then I started chain smoking. Then I lost 5.6 lb and now I am on a fucking mission to be little. I like being little and I begged Ana to come back I promised her I wouldn't ignore her anymore and I won't. So today I had Activia and Starbucks. Oh something else that has helped me stay away from food is a new hobby. Knitting xD I feel so old when I do it but I mean it keeps your mind and body busy. It also burns calories like a mother fucker. I'm starting to notice i have some severe potty mouth that sucks. On to the next thing hearing Ana, we have to remember Ana knows best she really does. She will tell you when you are doing something wrong and scream until you stop. Provided you listen to her you can be successful at so much more than you ever imagined simply listen. Do as you would if she were standing right there reminding you of how fat you are and how ridiculous you look drinking anything but diet soda and coffee. Oh random I'm a pescatarian now I don't really like fish so it helps a lot to because you cant eat things with meat or drink milk. Yet you can eat fish, but I don't particularly like fish I can handle it but i don't like it so when I do eat I eat a hell of a lot less. I drink water a lot, oh and I pollute my coffee with this mint extract so that it tastes like candy canes but really you cant ever finish it because its really strong.  toodleoo I'll be posting more now I swear.

BEING EVIL IS FUN TEHE <3 Samantha

1 comment:

  1. we can do it!!! :-) congrats on the 4.6 pounds!!
    <3
    glad you are back!!

    ReplyDelete