Tuesday, August 9, 2011

121.6 I am getting somewhere right?

As a friend of mine would put it I'm loosing but I still have a long way to go, I believe her when she says that. I must say though I am now thinner than Molly Reid, if any of you know who that is. I know it's really pathetic to be in competition with somebody who probably doesn't know I exist but I mean who cares right? I am naturally a competitive person! So I think today I am fasting because I need it and, because well I have nothing better to do than fast. I have cheer today and I may see that one vegan guy who by the way has mentioned to me that he doesn't want to get to emotionally involved because he is going away to college in a year. I heard that and what went through my mind was.. Okay if I get thin enough he will want me.. If I get thin enough I will be good enough right? If I get thin enough this will all go away and I can be happy again, I just have to be thin enough.. I'm just trying to figure out what "thin enough" is to me ya know? 110? No, no, 105? Well maybe 99.. Just because I haven't been under a hundred pounds since fourth grade! I'm now a sophomore. I feel so fat all the time.. So I'm doing something about it. Oh random thing yesterday I was walking, and this lady on a bike rides up to me and starts talking I complimented her on her rings and she gave me one! I tried to be all like noo it's okay..But she was like here!  Did I mention she was 37? Ha.. I want something else to tell you ya know? Something important, and life changing but really there isnt much to say other than keep your will power, and don't let the pain from food change what's going to happen. We are all getting thinner. Day by day, some more quickly than others but still.. Together I think that's why I love this blog so much it's creating a sense of community for people that don't really have that anymore (me).
STAY STRONG <3 Samantha

2 comments:

  1. uh ik what you mean its like we are all detached from the real world and so this is our world if that makes since?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress is progress no matter how big or small :-)
    Just stick it out
    <3

    ReplyDelete