Sunday, August 14, 2011

My mom is my biggest supporter, and my greatest enemy!

Okay, so yesterday she was all like I'm having a Big Mac, and then uncontrollably I went me too! So I had a steakhouse burger and fries but I got a diet coke.. Then today she is like we're fasting and I was like yesss, then she was all like well lets have fruit and I was like no I'm okay I'm fasting remember and she was like okay! What she doesn't know is I'm going to try to hold this fast for like three weeks LOL. I have this guy friend who may or may not be visiting from Arizona and I have to be very thin by the time he gets here September 1st. I'm so excited oh and I had a cotton ball today because well in my opinion they help with the fasts. They really do. Honesty I know I won't last 3 weeks I'll probably last like four days. That's okay though as long as I don't binge and if i take the cotton balls every day then I won't binge because you can't throw up food that you've binged. So that's that.
KEEP GOING!!! <3 Samantha

5 comments:

  1. stay strong girl! you can do anything if you just put your mind to it! sorry to ask but do you eat the cotton balls? what is it supposed to do?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so the cotton balls yes you eat them sometimes it helps if you cut them in half. The trick to it is you dip it in light juice or water then squeeze it really small put it in the back of your throat and swallow like a pill. Down it with water or something but be really quick to swallow it because as soon as it hits the water it expands. That's the great thing about it, it expands in your stomach and stays expanded for a really long time! If you drink water like you should then every time you drink a glass of water it expands again! I usually take two or three a day the first three days of a fast. Three cotton balls should keep you ridiculously full for 24 hours (provided you drink enough water). The reason it works so long is because it takes a little bit longer to digest but will digest normally. I know it sounds a little unhealthy, but its only unhealthy if you do it every single day for weeks. Personally I think the first three days of a fast are the ones that hurt the most after that there really are no hunger pangs. I take 3 the first day 2 the second and 1 the third. Cotton balls are also how I stopped bulimia. Go ahead do some research on the web to see other peoples results. Remember it's sort of like training wheels in the beginning of a fast, and should not be used every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting.... good luck on the 10 day!! it is working for me... i am on day 6 now. lost like 2.2 pounds.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping to loose a little more than that by day 6. My weight fluctuates so often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I've never tried the cotton balls before. Never even heard of it to be honest!

    ---AK

    ReplyDelete