Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I failed to realize, I failed to eat. WHOOPS!

It got to around 8p.m. before I was like oh shit! It was awesome, now I'm drinking a diet Pepsi waiting for my cigarettes to arrive. That reminds me.. Coffee, smokes and cold Diet cokes that's what pretty girls are made of. Today was a relatively amazing day not for any particular reason I was just busy and had a fun day proving I am the best there could possibly be.. Well almost, I mean you guys know that I need to be better. Oh so homecoming is coming up and guess who needs to looks spectacular for that? Answer: I do, I have to go dress shopping soon because it's on September 17th I believe. Hey whats today's date? THE 30TH OHMYGOD I HAVE NO TIME AT ALL! OH well I can at least loose 15 pounds.. I will I swear, I say that all the time but I mean I lost 12 pounds in 12 days once so I'll do it in 15. I just have to have self control. A lot of self control and i have to distract the shit out of my brain.. I don't know how.. I'm starting to stress about this now. Oh have any of you noticed if your bedroom is sparkly and shiny you never eat? I did it always helps me (: Leave you're thoughts and comments I love to hear what you guys have to say. Oh and leave me links for blogs below okay? I love reading them!
SIMPLY FORGET <3 Samantha

1 comment:

  1. Wow I wish I could do that! You are so strong!! You will lose those 15 pounds easy! I always eat less when everything is perfect and clean around me too :-)
    <3

    ReplyDelete