Saturday, August 13, 2011

Warning!!!

Okay, so I didn't make it to 120 by Friday. I should have but I got dehydrated and binged my little heart out. I was craving something but I couldn't find what it was and I needed to have just a small bite of it. I kept eating and eating even when I was full something made me keep going. By the end of the day I had consumed.. oh god like1500 calories... Isn't that terrible! I did work out somewhat I did 800 bicycles but I mean I know what I did was wrong.. I should have puked and worked out all day but I couldn't bring myself to do it I got so depressed and I finished off my laxatives. The warning is to think, okay if I'm craving anything I should always go to water. Even if the water isn't what you're craving, it will fill you up. Food is very dangerous and we shouldn't allow it to control us, we control ourselves! I'm speaking more to myself than you guys but I am speaking to you as well. I really don't know what I'm doing now. This week I'm making my goal to be under 120 by a few pounds. I'm starting to realize this is going to be a bit of a struggle I just need to think when I find myself in the kitchen. You can just walk away.. You can just leave.. I hear that voice every time I walk near food "Just walk away from it" the voice says. I know I can listen to it, even though I'm struggling to do so right now you guys shouldn't. So please, hear my warning and understand water is the best thing that has ever happened to any of us! Oh and I didn't weigh myself today. I couldn't do it.
DRINK WATER <3 Samantha

1 comment:

  1. water is key :-) thanks for reminding me. i should go drink some now.
    <3
    glad to hear you are putting the binge behind you and moving on! i know its not easy.

    ReplyDelete