Monday, August 8, 2011

122.6lbs.. Way too fat.

I have come so close and I feel every morning when I get on the scale that there is going to be a terrible result like I thought there would be yesterday.. I also think there will be one tomorrow.. I feel like somebody fixed the scale, because I don't feel thin enough. Will I ever be thin enough? Will I ever be good enough for myself and the people around me. I listen to everything people say, and I am always hurt.. I listen to their deepest secrets and I keep their pain locked away with my own. But the pain is over flowing I want to be able to buy clothes with my new credit card, clothes that I love and I want to be able to love them on me. I want to be good enough for the world to see all that can become of me. I feel like if I get thin enough I will be beautiful ya know?? I keep telling myself, I'll stop, one day I'll be thin enough and I'll stop but the truth is I don't think it will happen. Why? Because when I look in the mirror all I see is pain, nothingness, and I hear people compliment me and it's lies. I know it is because I have those things on my arms that wiggle when I wave! I have cottage cheese thighs, I have saddle bags, I over flow out of my pants.. I am uneven, I am disgusting.. I am terribly disgusting.. I hate myself every second that I am disproved of  now. Which is always, every second I am hated, destroyed on the inside, starred at for the disgusting thing I am.. What in the world is that? I'm an out of control fatso, I need to control myself my weight, I need to control the things that happen in my life. The unpredictability is absolutely terrible!!!!! I can't handle it.. I cant do it anymore! I feel like hanging myself right now, really I do I am very tempted to go throw myself in the bayou with the alligators. They wouldn't want me though I'm too fat for them..

3 comments:

  1. stay strong! you can do it sam just try and think postive! i know its hard but you have to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darlin. Just four your blog. I'm sorry you're hving a he'd day. But at least take solace in the fact that every proana blogger feels the same way when they step on the scale.
    Just stay strong and keep doing what is working. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stick it out and you will get to your goals :-) think of something happy, smile and move on. if we stick in our bad moods things will only get worse. trust me.
    you can do it!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete