Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm addicted to cigarettes, and bones.

I know this sounds silly but you guys are keeping me going! Keeping my fast strong, and somehow keeping the excuses popping into my head! I love that so much, I really love the support this blog gives and the motivation. I owe you all a very big thank you. Okay so, I went through my text records and found that yesterday I was not 125-ish I was actually 126.4. Today when I weighed in I was 125.2! That was a goal of mine 125, according to my mom its what I should weigh, but I disagree I feel like I should be much much thinner than I am at this point. I can feel the fat on me jiggling around,  and laughing at my every movement and 125 is simply not accepptible, not at all. So as I've said many times before this week I will be 120. I think that is reasonable to ask of myself right? It's not like I'm saying loose twenty pounds in seven days, no. I'm allowing myself seven days to loose 5.2 pounds. Now with my secret weapons laxatives, and cigarettes I believe it can happen. Oh, and lets not forget I need to be at least 110 by the 22nd of August because that's when we get measured for our cheer uniforms. I intend to have baggy uniform anyway but today is August 6th, and I need to loose 15 pounds by the 22nd. That may not happen, wow I feel terrible now. I want to be so motivated! I am motivated don't you think? I really need to work out hard, because I did this one work out not too long ago where I did leg lifts in different directions to the length of a song on the radio and the next day I was two pounds lighter. Then I had to attend a bake sale for cheer and then I gained it right back. I think taking weight loss five pounds at a time makes things a bit easier. I feel like it makes the weight loss so much more conceivable, because we all know five pounds is easy enough to loose if you work at it.
Stay strong, for me and for you! <3  Samantha

I just know I will look like this soon enough
not to mention this is might as well be my dream outfit
:)I'm a hipster at heart(:

2 comments:

  1. anything can happen! and wow i want the legs in that photo!! :-)
    one of my biggest goals is to look super hot in a pair of thigh highs! i think i probably have like 15 pounds to go before that will happen haha
    anyways I'm in love with your blog right now. its so cute and happy.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, this is like my dream outfit! I'm glad you read my blog that actually made the very depressed person I was Like 30 seconds ago go away.. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete