Sunday, August 7, 2011

124.2 Miracles do happen!

Honestly yesterday I had two pop-tarts. I thought for sure in the morning when I woke up that I was completely screwed! I was thinking of not even weighing in because I just felt terrible.. I felt fat and disgusting, I felt like my life was ruined and I was thinking dear God I'm just going to quit. I'm going to delete my blog and go shrivel in a corner while I get fat. That's what I thought when I woke up. Then I went to the bathroom and decided to get on the scale because I was pathetic and needed to show myself that my fatness was terrible. When I got on it and saw the number I though the scale was broken. I thought there was absolutely no way in hell that I weighed what I did! I just thought it was impossible! So I weighed again and somehow I was a pound lighter than yesterday. The thing that surprised me is that I secretly thought it was impossible for me to get smaller than 125! I just thought I was a failure, that I always would be ya know? But this morning I feel like I was given a miracle, I'm so happy to be where I'm at. I'm so happy to have Ana by my side, I'm just so excited to be.. Well this! Now today I'm going to over load on lax to completely rid of those filthy pop-tarts. I'm also going to walk, and smoke because I just need it. Oh last night I was with this guy and he is vegan, and six foot tall, so you can imagine he is on the thinner side. Anyway, he had his arm around my waist and our hip bones were touching and I know that's sort of weird but to me it was the best feeling ever. #1 simply to be touched because that doesn't happen to me a lot. #2 To feel thin enough to have bones bumping(: It was amazing I dunno, but today being below 125 is so motivating! I don't know if you can tell but my confidence is sort of shooting through the roof right now. Oh and today I'm going to go walking simply for the exercise because we know I need it for reals! If any of you have miracle stories like I feel mine is today I'd love to hear about them! 
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE <3 Samantha

1 comment:

  1. your story is really motivating it pretty much made me smile. i definitely understand the whole bones touching thing! i love when that happens! haha i will definitely be following your blog! :-)
    i can't wait to hear more motivating stories!! and i can't wait to have one to share!
    <3

    ReplyDelete