Monday, October 24, 2011

Because I got high...

I gained, well I'm 130 today. I figured because I suck so much that I'll go back to the day I messed up on ABC and start from there. So today is ABC day 4.. I'm fixing what i fucked up. I took one of those lax, they arent doing anything. I also have to credit some of that weight gain to my period. Most of it though goes to the entire cake i ate... alone. Today I am supposed to hit 400 cals? I tried but every time i eat I purge from guilt. I can kind of see anorexic traits in my life style. Like the first thing I do in the morning is pee, then weigh. After that I make my bed, do the dishes, do laundry, finish cleaning the kitchen, have a cigarette, take my medicine with water or coffee depending on what I weighed that morning, school, more liquids, more cigarettes, more school. It seems pretty normal for a 15 year old right? Yeah, but today I had to wear baggy clothes because all of the clothes I have just make me look fatter except the baggy ones that kind of slim me up to less fat ya know? I think sometimes, okay Sam you have a problem, but then i go seriously your too fat to have any problem except rolls and rolls of fat sitting on your hips, arms, thighs *ugh* and that second voice always wins because I mean why wouldn't it we all know that the second voice is right. So I have some people coming in this week, Wednesday grandma and her boyfriend. Thursday this guy i had a thing with back in AZ he is coming to visit my brother. then Friday my mom comes home from Florida. my house is going to be so fucking full. but i can tell this is all going to be so damn awkward i am so fat i don't want any of them to see me, specifically T.J. i'm so ashamed i just want to bury myself alive.

1 comment:

  1. stay strong! I'm only 3 days behind you on ABC, we can do it! stress from the fam is no fun, I've been there. Only with me it's anxiety that hits me, but you'll get through it :)

    ReplyDelete