Sunday, October 2, 2011

Control.

Yesterday I had to fight myself so hard to not go and purge right after I took my seizure meds. I took them with bread because my stomach was murdering me. I was holding myself against a wall banging  my head just trying to distract myself. I've decided if I have that much control I can have enough control for a fast. The problem with me is I watch too much T.V. I get bored and need to be moving while I watch it, and I go find food then don't even realize how much I've eaten till its too late. I also have a bad habit of eating just one meal a day late at night. Around 10 or so, it's so bad for me I can't even explain just how bad, but I'm sure you all understand. I guess I haven't been doing horribly because the thing where you get chest pains and stuff yeah that's back. So is the insomnia, even with Benadryl I can't sleep. I don't know if that's good or bad, I guess both.

No matter what it takes <3 Samantha

1 comment:

  1. Good for you and of course you can do a fast!
    Remember, once you really make up your mind you're going to do it you can. You're strong Sam, you CAN do it, tv or no tv and no matter what you or anybody else may tell you. Believe in yourself - we all do. <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete