Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 1 successful 126.6. Now day 2

So 1 pound lost, that's nice. Still not expecting to much I don't want to get my hopes up to have to watch them fall. I don't feel like anything lately, except a failure, and disposable I do feel disposable. I feel like a spare part that isn't really anything anybody needs. As I'm sure you know I'm a little depressed, but this to shall pass. It always does. I just have to keep with the boot camp. I want to be 120 by the 30th that gives me ten days from today to lose 6 and 1/2 pounds. I'm going to be a cannibal, so I feel like thinness is required for somebody that only eats people. You know some people really are cannibals! Have you guys ever considered it? I mean I know me and my brother have sat there and talked for hours about how interesting and most likely good it would be to eat people. Anyway back on topic I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to do this costume but I want to win a few costume contests so it's going to have to be a pretty good one. As for calorie count (this is ridiculous) its 10:20am I've eaten 360 calories and I get 500. Now I have a diet Mountain dew slushie that I made last night so this should hold me over for a while. Then I'm going to make jello and go to cheer. Lord this is going to be a long day.

<3 Samantha



No comments:

Post a Comment