Wednesday, October 12, 2011

4 pounds per week*6 weeks is 24 pounds

Four pounds a week is my new goal it’s nothing. My coach changed the competition date because he decided we aren’t ready yet. Thank god! I weighed in today around 3p.m. with clothes on at 127.2 which is good because I had eaten toast AND dinosaur egg oatmeal. I know I was bad I understand that I failed my fast but I guess I’m not a very goal orientated person. It’s okay because I guess I have a new goal, and it will be four pounds a week loss, easy right? I really hope so. Four pounds is really nothing for a week. I could lose double that if I tried super hard although with six weeks until competition at four pounds a week I could potentially lose 24 pounds before then. Providing everything goes according to plan, and at this low of a goal it should. Today I was presented with the opportunity to eat a baked potato smothered in sour cream, ranch, and whatever else it was. I got up and put it down the garbage disposal when no one was paying attention. The whole fucking potato! I hope it doesn’t break the sink xD. I would have put it in the fridge and said I was going to eat it later. But then I would probably really eat it later. That would defeat the entire purpose of pushing it down the sink so I think I made the right choice. I always make goals and never really get there I get half way and fuck up (excuse the language today.) I just think baby steps are better than giant ones. I also believe I should catch up on my reading. I’ve severely neglected books/comics/poems and the newspaper. I want to catch up on what’s going on in the political world because soon enough I will be a voter. I think as a citizen it’s my obligation to act in the world I live in. I’m evolving on the inside and the outside. I’m looking for good volunteering opportunities, does anybody have ideas? I have a lot of time since I’m in online school, and I also need to figure out how to get extracurricular activities since I am enrolled online. :/ So much going on I don’t know how I find time to stuff my face. I don’t even feel like I have an E.D sometimes. I really wish I did, I would love it and treat it like a baby. I don’t know it comes and goes what I do know I’m hungry right now and that’s just superb.  I do know that instead of eating I’m going to smoke a cigarette. I also know that I feel okay for a minute and am starting my 4 pound loss goal on Wednesday’s. So I’ll keep you posted let you know if I lost any tomorrow. I’m going to walk around my yard for a little while and condition I’ll probably hula hoop too. 
I went to high school and junior high. Her name is Madison Brown she is 15. <3 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment