Friday, October 21, 2011

125.6 this morning, day 3

So, I'm kind of proud of myself! Not too proud just kind of proud. I've lost two pounds in two days which I suppose everybody does all the time but I just think its going pretty well I won't be able to weigh myself tomorrow morning because I am sleeping over at a friends so Sunday morning I'm hoping to be 123.6 we shall see. I'm going to try really hard not to get high this weekend because I always get really bad munchies especially when i'm doing crash diets. Today I get 300 calories, tomorrow, 400 and Sunday 100. I'm excited to see how this works out. I will persevere I have so much to prove. Oh so yesterday I was Skyping with my best friend when I told her how much I weigh she was fucking pissed. She has always been thinner than me because she just has one of those fast metabolisms. She usually was about 115 through junior high and freshman year of high school. It caught up to her :D it's sick to think that I'm happy about that but she is on weight watchers now eating a whole fucking 1200 calories a day. On the ABC I barley eat that in a week.. Anyway she is 165.... she is two inches taller than me at 5' 8" which makes her BMI 25.1 which is barley overweight but still overweight. I am 5'6" at 125.6 (today) BMI 20.3! big difference I'm really glad actually (: oh I decided my new GW is 95 because my friend Alycia is perfect actually she has a little belly in my eyes even though she is 5'8" too. I wanted to weigh less than her, and i have a friend Kara who is 97 pounds so I figured what the hell lets shoot for 95 Just so I know that I'm the thinnest. BTW I miss your comments.

<3 Samantha

me by Halloween
4

Me by December 13th

No comments:

Post a Comment