Tuesday, October 4, 2011

125.7 Doing a little better.

I am going down which is fantastic, but before I did the butterfly thing I ate a Snickers, and cookies. Since I did the butterfly thing I haven't eaten. For those of you that asked my friend Marleigh made it up, she originally made it for cutting. I thought it was a great idea so I turned it into no eating.(: She is the person I named my butterfly after.<3 Then I told my friend Britney about it, she asked why not Dragonflies? They are the symbol for Anorexia. I thought that was a great idea too. Personally I want to fly away like a butterfly into freedom but Dragonflies work too. As for my weight I'm really happy about the it slowly but surely going down again. Last week I'm thinking around Wednesday I was 130lbs, that really just doesn't fly with me. When I see the 3 in the 10's place I sort of freak. Whatever works though I guess, I'm in a super whatever mood right now it's so weird... I'd like to talk about the butterflies just a little more. Okay, so I don't know if you have tried it but I have it on right now, every time I walk into the kitchen it just adds a little more guilt. The thought of hurting my best friend over food is ridiculous and I just can't do it. It gives me so much willpower. I mean I could easily just shovel food into my mouth. If it were only me I was thinking about, but that's not the case here at all. I have to consider hurting somebody else's energy in the process of having control. If you guys didn't know already I'm one of those people that is very Universal. I like to think I am spiritually connected to every and all things in life. I was raised to believe hurting someone or something else hurts your spirit. I don't believe in any religion in particular but sometimes I go to Church though. It's a combination Church, of every religion in the world. I love it everybody is so nice and accepting. You can even bring your dogs to church(: That church is where I first got the idea of Vegan-ism, and where I learned to be accepting of Gay's. I know that was quite the rant, I just feel like these butterflies could help us and the world so much!

SPIRIT OF MIND <3 Samantha

3 comments:

  1. i like the idea. we are all connected in some way i agree. :-) congrats on the loss!
    stay strong!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I totally agree about us all being connected. You're doing great - keep it up! xx

    ReplyDelete