Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fucking sex.

I had sex with this guy, and I feel so fat. I also feel like a whore and I feel stupid. He has a girlfriend but now he is breaking up with her. That would be my fault, he also is the best I've ever had So i cant say I have a huge problem with it. Because it was great but it does bug me that I enjoyed it so much. I mean it was fantastic but I'm fat so today is day 1. its 3:30, and like I always say I cant get my hopes up. I'm assuming I've already hit 500 so thats it for me. I'm choking down a diet mountain dew yummy, and i have my 2 liter of water again as well so I will be okay today. Oh so the kid i had sex with is 18, I am 15. That, is bad. I'm terrible right? I know. I think I'm like 135.. Ewww I have been eating normally which I'm actually going to say is good because its going to trick my metabolism. Oh and I have a gag reflex that is just making me throw up all the time. All the time, every day actually xD we even got it on video when i was really stoned I'll see if i can get it from my friend and post it. I'll try but since I'm back to ABC, I was a rape victim for halloween that was so cool. I was scaring little kids left and right. Even people who knew me were freaking out. And random people would look at me and scream it was FANTASTIC! Anyway I feel like a worthless slut sooo yeah fail on me. <3 Sam

2 comments:

  1. Being 15 and having sex with an 18 yr old isn't bad. When I was 16 I had sex with a guy who was 22. That's bad. And good luck with ABC! And you are not a worthless slut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not to sound like the resident mommy, but be careful, disease and pregnancy are very serious, especially with an ED *hugs* Oh and as far as him being the best.... girl you ain't seen nothing yet! the best is yet to come and it is **fabulous** believe me, heehee. How goes it with ABC? what day are you on?

    ReplyDelete