Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A pound a day will get you to your goal weight!

My scale suddenly switched back to lbs. so I had to look up how much 60.6 kg was so that I knew how much i weighed yesterday which was 133.6, such a fatty right. Today I'm 132.2 not bad I'm still working on that whole drop 10kg though so I'm really going to pay attention to it. I looked up how much I weigh in kg and it's 59.9kg a much larger loss than the day before yesterday. I know for a matter of fact i could have lost more than I did yesterday i was doing great i was at 300ish  calories I'd had 4 crackers 90cals 8 Cheetos 140 and a salad covered in sirachi hot sauce with 2 peppers 20 cals.  I never actually did the adding for it but I know I did super well until they brought home burger king.. and I ate a burger and some fries, not all the fries just some of the fries. I had the potential to lose another pound yesterday and i ruined it. I'm so angry, but I'm going to fix it today I am so sick of being over 125. I hate not feeling my ribs and my muscles.
Elle darling, for the cotton ball trick there is no certain cotton ball you must use. I'm not exactly sure about the safety I'm going to assume if you did it everyday it would probably be a problem. So maybe once a week for a few days would be alright. Now for the swallowing directions. I've found it's easiest to do when you cut the ball in half, or even fourths then dip it in water after that squeeze all the water out so that its smaller and easier to swallow. Then place it in the back of your throat, and swallow the cotton ball just like a pill take with water with water. You need to hurry and swallow at that point because as the cotton ball goes down your throat its going to expand and you-will-feel it. But if you keep drinking water at a fast pace it will go down more easily and faster. Take two or three cotton balls in the morning, and drink water occasionally throughout the day you will stay full ALL DAY LONG! But don't just take my word for it, do it and you'll see. :) I actually got this tip from a v-blog on Pretty Thin. A very long time ago. I also need to add from personal experience I've found it absolutely impossible to purge with them in your stomach so don't get bored and eat. There will be no excuse to eat anyway.
For the ladies with children, when you were pregnant did you dream about it? I've been dreaming about babies a lot.. I know I probably sound crazy but I'm still really worried about it.. Oh, lord..
I've decided we all have a goal starting the second you read this. We are going to lose a pound a day until December 25th, or Christmas. It really doesn't matter if you celebrate Christmas or not your doing this. I don't feel like we should have new year resolutions to lose a bunch of weight we should be thin for the pictures they are going to take of us on that day, and say something cute like oh I just want to find the perfect man or something adorable because we are already really thin. Don't you think that's a good idea? Lets do it!!!

Tah Tah For Now <3 Samantha





Tip 1
drink coffee it will quicken your metabolism!!




No comments:

Post a Comment