Tuesday, November 29, 2011

60.6kg

Look I'm aiming for 50kg by Saturday I'm going to work my ass off. Every time i lose 5kg I'm going to allow myself to size up my gauges. (: I'm not sure how much 5kg is anyway but like I said it seems appropriate. I'm going to try and lose 10kg before Saturday if that's even possible. I'm on a fast, just a water fast i feel like it's going to be way more efficient than having coffee and diet soda in there too. I feel like those are just big teases and i hate them with a burning passion for doing that. Anyway Saturday as I've announced already is in fact my Cheer competition. Where I will stand on a stage and do flips in a mini skirt. Now that I'm thinking about it I'm really scared and don't want to have to stand in front of hundreds of people doing that. Now that i'm fat I reallly don't want to have to do it... At all.... I wish i could just back out, i wish that the team didn't have to depend on me. I wish I wasn't so scared. Since i already cant sleep because of that I might as well make it harder by fasting right? Ha whatever i'd rather be an insomniac and skinny than fat and laughed at. There will be a 2 hour drive to Flordia for it and I'm assuming afterward they are going to want to go out to eat.. I am going to try as hard as I can to avoid that just say I'm so hyped on adrenaline that I have no appetite. I'll think of an excuse. Do you remember the cotton ball trick? If you cut a cotton ball in half and swallow both halfs maybe take 3 or four of them, it keeps you super full all day and has virtually no calories. Thats how I usually get through the first three days of a fast after that i'm good and can do it all by myself.

<3 Samantha


this is what I'm talking about when I say cheerleaders. Crazy shit like this. 
I am so goddamn scared 


look at the girl in the background. There is a reason she is in the background.


Is this taylor momsen? I think so xD


I lol'd because it's uneven xD

Sry for making fun of people but yeah oh I want to show you a cheer tastrophy too lol 


I've seen this happen ^^^^^ believe it or not it happens A LOT


and this one is just badass lol


1 comment:

  1. Can you explain this cotton ball trick a little further? How safe is it? Any certain cotton ball?
    with love,
    ~Ell

    ReplyDelete