Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm going to assume. -1.4. It's 3:00pm here

I think since I posted last that I've lost 1.4lbs. I think I was 130 then and today I was disappointed when I was 128.6. What is it with the .6 all the time! I can never just be a flat 128, 127,126,125,124,123,122,121,120. Ever It's always .6 fuck you point six you are my nemesis and I will kill you! Te he, I am in a very okay mood I realized I sort of have to eat but just a little bit not much. So today I've had diet mountain dew, black coffee, and 1 green apple. Everyone is always like yeah those help you lose weight and keep you filled up. I will take there word for it and if I rid of .6 today then I'll be a happy camper. I'm going to work out today (secretly). I think I really do need to beat the .6 and I really hate being over 125 at all it makes me feel super fat. But we all already know the mission in this whole thing. I found these videos online of this anorexic in recovery, she is doing a terrible job her first video she was normal (just out of rehab) then the next video she is 20lbs lighter... I'm sorry but you don't just lose 20lbs in a few weeks without an eating disorder. Anyway she has some great tips and she really helped me. My favorite tip is just taking a deep breath and just asking yourself, why am I about to eat? Usually you aren't hungry. If you are wait for 15 minutes make yourself do something productive and then after you've finished that you usually aren't hungry you are busy and can think of things to do that aren't eating. If you wait 15 minutes again then thats more time thats gone by with out you eating. When you do eat, eat in moderation. Put a small amount of food on your plate and leave some there too, never eat everything on your plate that's just ridiculous. As we all know we should set a time that we absolutely cannot eat after her tips help you to not binge at night, and just not binge ever. I really love it I'm going to put her video up down here..

<3 ya'll Sam.

I spoke too soon I can't find her videos anymore wtf? okay whatever Happy starving!









No comments:

Post a Comment