Friday, November 4, 2011

You guys make me laugh

I just have to say all the comments that have been left recently made so happy. I really hope this works I'm starting to really doubt the whole pregnancy thing but you can never be too safe ya know? As for the loss of babies that was unintended I'm so sorry..
But I do need to add I will never be a "15 and pregnant" Also in the post I added 5 minutes ago before this one I forgot to put what was running through my mind last nigh. I was laying in bed, punching scratching my stomach and stuff when it hit me, no pun intended. I am a teenager this is the best time of my life this is the time I am supposed to be the most beautiful I only get this one chance for it this one opportunity to be my best so why ruin that you know? Oh i think it's too late for the day after pill now I think.. Not to mention im broke. Whoops, whatever not the point off topic sorry. So that was really motivating for me to think okay this is my one chance my one life my one day that I will be 15 years and 193 days old. I will never be 15 years and 193 days ever again. EVER!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that? This day is the one day that I get this day and thats what has me motivated is that today can be constructive towards tomorrow. I'm making today constructive towards tomorrow. Now I know that I will be high tonight because my friend got this really great kush for her birthday yesterday and being her best friend she is smoking it with me. I can't decide if that's good or bad.. I just don't know. It's good and bad, its a sword with a handle but i'm holding it by the blade. So I need to be careful so I don't cut myself and fill the cut with fatty foods. That's a really bad metaphor for sam needs to be careful tonight so she doesn't eat she needs to hold the sword by the handle and cut the fat off her bones. Hey that made sense I'm so proud of myself (: I'm in such a fantastic mood I am soooooooo happy <3 you all you are allllll just soo amazing (: Don't forget to read the post I just posted right before this one!

<3 Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better!

    Hugs and Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's so nice hearing you sounding so cheerful! :) xx

    ReplyDelete