Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Research is a scary thing.

I just realized I had sex (an hour ago) on the most fertile day I possible could have in my entire life. FUCK ME SIDEWAYS! dammit cuss word, bad word, swear word, fuck. I also failed to use protection again. Then I did some research and what do you know, I am an idiot. Want to know the first thing that popped in my head when I read that? Fucking starve yourself. Even if I am prego, starving myself will kill it. So don't eat don't worry. I'm just trying to think about this, because if I don't get a period due to pregnancy but I'm also not eating and I don't get one because of that then I'm screwed. Oh and I'm not talking like ABC bullshit where you eat a little here and there. No I'm talking like fucking starve Ethiopian style. It's not about weight it's about death. So I doon't give a rat's ass food isn't in my life. I am soooooo scared because (and I hate to be so graphic about this) but the whole pull out thing wasn't exactly, well completely pulled out ya know? lol IDK how to put that, if you get it then you get it if not then oh well. But I could r
<3 Scared Sam

  
this barbie doesnt have babies



So I need to add that I'm an idiot and at least 100 lbs thats what I need to be to get semi under weight thats when I will be able to start the ABC and get thinner ya know? Yes you know, okay then. I have no idea how much I weigh btw. But its not for long I have to fix what I may have broken in the next month or two. Otherwise im fucked.

3 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that starving yourself to have a miscarriage rarely works. I was underweight when I got pregnant with my twins only gained about 30 lbs there were two of them mind you and still had healthy babies. Maybe you should look into the Plan B pill You only have a few hours for it to work but that would be what I would do and then I would carry condoms or something...I am not sure if this is true but go douche with very cold water. could be an old wives tale but it could work also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ednos Linny. Try to get the Plan B pill. You actually have about 48 hours to take it but the sooner the better. Or you could go to a doctor and you can get a copper t inserted up to 5 days after. But Plan B would be cheaper and copper t can make you have bad cramps and heavy periods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto to other comments. You might wanna look into a free teen clinic in your area, they'll give you free birth control, for next time. In the meantime, don't worry about it, if you aren't well nourished it's not easy to get prego and have healthy babies. I was 18 and I got pregnant. I was 5ft 7in and weighed 98 lbs, now the pregnancy was unexpected, I was on birth control, and I did everything I could to be healthy - took vitamins, saw the doc, said goodbye to Ana, ate healthy and the baby still died.

    ReplyDelete