Thursday, December 1, 2011

Be good so you don't get coal in your stocking!!

Today I'm hoping I'll lose more. I'm hoping I'll have more control I'm hoping I'll be in the 120's again. I miss the 120's I've gained some serious weight and it wasn't just water weight it was fat. I'm glad I'm doing this again. I am 130.8lbs this morning I think. Well my scale kept doing the oddest thing, it would change back and forth between 130.8 and 131.8. I'm really scared because I may have only lost a half pound, or I could have lost a pound and a half. I'm worried i really am. Just to make sure I'm going to do some extra work outs today on top of cheer, I know it's going to be excruciating but it's going to be worth it. We just have to see. I'm so worried about this weekend I'm going to Florida for my competition, I live in Louisiana. Florida will be so fun, and I'm almost positive we are going to place as long as we don't do something really stupid like drop a stunt. Oh gosh.. We can do this we can. There will be first, second, and third place and there are 4 teams competing in my division so as long as we don't screw up majorly we'll be alright. I've decided I am eating breakfast that morning and i won't be able to weigh unless the hotel has a scale. I'm pretty sure it does but just in case not to mention I don't really trust any scale but my own, but I can't even trust that one. I plan to come home Sunday and blog Monday morning because that's my annual weigh in time. I refuse to weigh after I eat or drink anything. Are ya'll losing your pounds? This isn't supposed to just be me it's supposed to be all of us ladies! We can do this! 25lbs by Christmas no excuses, we don't need any diet pills, or cotton balls. We don't need to fast if we don't want to. Honestly I think this is a healthy diet well as healthy as you can be when you have an E.D. If you planned on gaining weight this holiday season think again you will not be the statistic and neither will I. Like I said yesterday we aren't going to have to set a new years resolution to lose 25 pounds because we will have already done it!!!

<3 Samantha
Be good so you don't get coal in your stocking!















No comments:

Post a Comment