Thursday, December 29, 2011

Adkins. 139.6 HW..

So my mother, my wonderfully crazy mom flipped the fuck out at  me? I don't understand. I decided that I was doing Adkins with her because we've both agreed I need to lose weight. So I go in the kitchen and start making eggs and she says some bitchy comment about how I make them. In order to avoid any and all confrontation I decide to not make the food so i don't have to put up with this BS. Well because I didn't want to go through it she yelled at me for twenty minutes! Sat there and called me a bitchy hag (who the hell says hag) although that's not the point really. The point is that I can't even get a pan out without being told how stupid I am? I just don't get it. I a not a confrontational person and when people flip the fuck out like that for no reason its sort of scary i mean how in the hell is she still married if thats the way she wants to act.. I Don't get it.
Anyway starting the Adkins diet, no bread or sugar at all. I'm stuck with 20carbs a day which is virtually nothing and can be considered a crash diet, but I'm making it a life choice. The problem I'm going to have with today is before I decided I was starting a diet today I decided to have starbucks and by the rules of this diet you get 20carbs a day. Guess how many carbs are in Starbucks, guess. Alright its 46.5 the one that I had it was a skinny cinnomon dolce latte with soy lol. So now I'm ruined for the day I may have eggs later if my mom isnt such a bitch about it.


<3 whatever Samantha
 special shout out to -kes- thank you so much I really think your right
Real Thinspiration - Fat Girl's Guide

Real Thinspiration - Fat Girl's Guide








1 comment:

  1. good luck with the diet. My sister did it once and lost quite a bit of weight. Sorry about your mom. I feel bad for you girls that have moms like that. I grow up with a mom like that and vowed I would not treat my children like that and i hope they dont think i do. keep us posted on your progress

    ReplyDelete