Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ready set, fuck.

Like I thought i was forced to eat. I wanted to purge so bad but couldn't. I managed to hit the gym for 45 minutes and burn 400 cals so that was good but I had to eat on the way to Florida, in Florida, and when I got home from Florida. Oh, by the way we placed third. Our music cut off in the middle of the routine and we had to start over because the judges weren't paying attention. Whatever no the point i am going to work out in my room when I'm done with this post. I won't weigh until tomorrow i'm going to cross my fingers and hope for 130? OH GOD. I'm ruined i am so fat! I did flush some of the food I had to eat down the toilet and thats good. I'm going to guess i had 3,000 calories this weekend. Maybe 2,500 I hope. Oh my gosh I am going to have to work out so much tonight to burn this off. I did walk around a lot and work out this weekend but i don't think I lost weight at all, I may even have gained some so sad isn't it!. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. I think I'm going to go ahead and try to ppost the routine some time but no promises

<3 work hard I'll post tomorrow! Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment