Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm thinking about a re-design, also starting ABC

So, I'm going to start with ABC. All I know, even if I never finish ABC is I can do it one day at a time. I know it works because I've lost weight on it before and I know I could use the structure. All I have to do is stay sober! I just need to figure out how to do that..  I realized I get depressed and eat my feelings then realize what I've done and stop eating. But when i stop eating i need a mind altering thing to help me. I get high or buy drugs for it.. I then eat because I'm always thinking about food. I just have to distract myself. Stop talking to the people I get high with although I'm finding it very difficult to do. I can.
I want your opinion, should I re-design my site? Did you ladies like when I took the music off or do you think I should put it back? Do you want me to add new tabs with new things? I will update no matter what but i really want your opinion. After all this isn't only for me it's for you as well! So should i change the background to something a little more Ana related? I thought at first it would be a good idea because life is like one long road, and I thought that it symbolized taking you along for the trip. Go ahead and tell me what you think!
Oh, I'm going to go ahead and catch up on your blogs as much as I can. I used to read them everyday I just haven't felt the best about myself. I realized when I don't weigh in the morning and don't act as part of this community everyday I have a lot of trouble staying on track.
I'm mentally addicted to weed. Somebody please give me tips to quitting I don't know how to say no..

<3 PLEASE COMMENT! Samantha
What do these pictures mean to you? I'll talk about them in the next blog.



1.

2.

3.

4.


5.


1 comment:

  1. I dont have the sound turned up on my computer so the music I cant comment on. I do have to say sometimes your post are hard to read with the white letters and the white bus in the middle but other than that i think it looks ok.

    ReplyDelete