Friday, December 2, 2011

Yesterday I guess I was 131.8 sad but today i am 130.2.

I'm sort of, well really upset that I'm not under 130 yet. I really wanted to be and now I just, I can't handle this i have to go on stage tomorrow and I really don't want to embarrass myself! So scared but not really because I feel like I'll mess up. I'm scared because i feel like i'm going to stand on stage and get moo'd at I feel like when i go to Florida I will get judged because  I'm way bigger than everybody else. I've realized i can't exactly be 125 tomorrow the way I would love to be. I wonder if that was even possible? I still plan on trying to lose two pounds tonight. Anyway, this week I'm making my Christmas goal just a little bit harder. A friend and I are trying to lose ten pounds this week instead of just 7. I am aware I'll have to fast this week so I'm going to go ahead and try to pick Monday, Tuesday, and maybe Sunday? I'm not sure lol. I will be 120, I know i set ridiculous goals all the time but this seems a bit more plausible. All week I'm still going to be aiming for the pound a day yet working for a little more than that. If I lose 1 1/2 pounds 6 of the seven days this week i can do it. It sounds really hard too but it's possible. Today I'm going to get my nails done. I'm going to walk there. It's a three mile walk to the salon, and a three mile walk back. That should waste some time right hahah. I want to lose the .2 on the 130 today and get below it. Gosh I'm just rambling on and on and on. Sorry okay, well here's some thinspo!  
<3 Samantha


 












3 comments:

  1. Please be careful trying to loss that much weight that fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt that sort of what anorexia is? not eating? trying to get thinner? Always getting thinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will look great on stage! Thanks for updating on the cotton ball diet! Good luck at the competition!
    with love,
    ~Ell

    ReplyDelete