Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh, Gosh!

Linny, I think your right about the white letters. I never really noticed it too much because I'm not often looking at the actual page. Most of the time I'm on my dashboard. LOL. I think i'm going to have to look into a new style. But I have to write up the codes and everything for my new background. If anybody else has an idea about the page style format, or music. Let me know. Oh and if you know any thinspo music other than the song paper bag. i love that song but everybody uses it. It's boring. Also I'm thinking of redoing the thinspo page changing all the pictures, another thing I was thinking about was the trigger page. I kind of feel bad about that. SO I may look for some things without peoples faces or maybe just replace the entire page. Let me know what you think and anything you would like to see on my pages.
SO you know how I'm doing the ABC diet, well I did really well yesterday but today I forgot to weigh before i drank my coffee. I'm such an idiot so I'll weigh tomorrow! I'm hoping for 132, I have a party to go to tonight but I'm going to try as hard as i can to avoid it. Maybe say I'm just not in the mood for the cookies and candy and all that yucky stuff. I'm still having trouble with the whole say no to drugs issue, so if anybody has tips leme know!. ALSO I got a water bottttle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EEEK it has a straw and it's purple and it's curved almost like it has a waist lol it's incentive to me! Oh I'm going to update my measurements next wednesday. I've been putting plastic wrap around my waist everyday in hopes that it makes it just a little but smaller. I feel like it's working but we shall see. Oh I put up the measurements of my body on the "mystats" page yesterday as well as a sort of guess at my weight and  a BMI. One last thing! Will you ladies please if you have a blog will you post the URL to mine on it? I'll return the favor just let me know who's done it. Oh and if you would like to submit anyof your favorite thinspo to see on my thinspo page then email it to me at sam.bell1@live.com   thanks so much!

<3 Samantha

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of putting plastic wrap around your thighs to decrees measurement I have always wanted to try it just never have.

    ReplyDelete