Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Love your comments!

Okay ladies, I have a good reason for not posting on Monday and Tuesday. Well Monday not really.. Anyway Monday I unfortunately got high. Bad Sam, then yesterday I got my Ritalin from my dealer wanted to test it out and see how that curbed my appetite, it didn't. So I ordered some adderal but I have to pay for it so it may be some time before I actually get it. So anyway I'm 134 again. It's going to take some serious work to get back down. I obviously won't have lost 10 pounds this week. I'm so angry with myself! It's okay though because it's not too late for me to still be around 115 by Christmas. I Just need to take it one day at a time ya know? I was standing in the mirror last night just talking to myself reminding myself how I look, how terrible I look. I took some before pictures and I want to have some after pictures. At 120 I'm going to post afters and then if, and when I get below my ATL. I'll post pics every 5 pounds after 120. Gosh I'm so ready to be small I can barely fit into any of my clothes anymore I'm so fat I always wear sweats and huge T-shirts because I'm getting really big... I want to be really small! Today I've taken 1/2 of one of the Ritalin, I figured since I have them I may as well take it  lol. I've taken my normal Lamotrigine for my epilepsy. Had a sip of coffee and its 12:07 here. I have a stomach ache so I'm really not hungry but I am focused. I don't have a lot to say but I love ya'll have fun and try not to eat darlings!

<3 Samantha




1 comment:

  1. hey girl! i will read up on the posts i have missed this weekend! i gained to and i hate it.
    stay strong!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete