Friday, July 22, 2011

There might be a long time before I can post again.. Weeks?

I know weeks sound like a long time, but in this world you have to remember that reality says that this is all just a waiting game. We can have as much control as we want but we have to wait to wake up in the morning to know how much we weigh. Well thats my ritual anyway, I promise I will not forget my goals. I will not forget the promises I made you guys. I will not forget what I told many of you, and thats that I will be 120 by monday morning and 114 by August 22nd. Realizing I'll reach the first waayyy before I reach the second I 114 by august 1st and 2nd? Yeah thats a week to loose ten-ish more pounds? I'm sure I can do it, infact I want to make it a challenge to get everybody motivated! I will not have computer access but I will try to log on if I get any before and after pictures with equal or more weightloss I will post it on my thinspo page! Oh and you can bet that when I return after said elapsed time you will get before, during, and after pictures as is my way of apologizing for this leave of absence. Wow... I just went all nerd on ya'll and just'a but country too :D Anyway I just really want to be inspirational, and motivational in this blog. I want the things I stay to stick with you instead of those oreo's we all know we want but can't touch. I want you guys to take from my blog a level of comfort and please return the favor I love hearing about how well, or not so well it's going and I love to hear it all and try my best to motivate you weather that be through tuff love or friendly competition. More than anything I want goals to be set, and achieved fast if not faster than the time we set for ourselve's. We all know there is something we could do to get thinner. If we get road blocks (hospitalizations) we don't let them get in our way, I mean I didn't and I won't. I hide, sneak, chew/spit, and flush food all the time. I dirty dishes and purpose-fully get yelled at so that they think I am eating. I swallow cotton balls and occasionally smoke cigarettes (only(now)). There are things we must do in the name of Ana feed the dogs so they get fat instead of us. Fine they can be fat and happy and we can be thin and happy. LIKE WE WERE MEANT TO BE. Thats all anybody ever wants of us, this perfection, and dammit I will perform. I hope not alone but if thats what it takes then so be it. Awesome thinspo on this sight by the way its where people go to find Super Models. So it's full of wonderful inspiration if you need some while I'm gone(: Oh and I added new thinspo too (:
Picture of Alexina Graham

Picture of Alexina Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment