Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Force fed...

I had two seizures on Sunday morning, and just like the last ones I was taken to the hospital..
Unfortunatley that means that I was treated like shit force fed and therefore instantly gained a gazzillion and twenty pounds. No I just went back up to like 135, which  is ew. Now everybody is treating me like a baby, I can't go to cheer "just incase" I have another seizure even though my coach is a trained EMT. So I'm stuck at home in a groggy mess. But I'm back on the band wagon today, I have a doctors appointment with a neurologist on thursday whatever that means. I just heard dr. and got the shit scurred out of me :p I mean I know I am at a more than healthy weight now which is discusting. In my opinion my healthy weight was where I was at so this just means that I have to work twice as hard to get back down thats all. I'm sure my mom would help me loose some weight if she were around but her time is better spent away from us. <- that was a joke she loves us but she does agree that my healthy weight is 125, she thinks I should be that if not lower with a very thin waste. 21 inches in her eyes is what it should be.. its not. So I need to work. Very hard.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment