Thursday, July 14, 2011

Some how Ana, always loves me. 126.2

I woke up to a wonderful feeling, bones. I counted them 7 ribs on each side. I also wasn't punished for my splurge I still lost a pound. I feel like I could have lost more if not for that, but I'm back on the wagon and I will be beautiful. I have some questions, are any of you on anti-depressants? I'm going on them and I'm worried about possible weight gain. I'm also ubber curious about tanning any tricks? For cheer I need to be thin, tan, and all together perfect. I'm supposed to go to a swim party at my gym today with the team so I want to be tan but they're uh having nachos and hot-dogs, and soda, and brownies.. Just bad things I want to go but I hate swimming but its water aerobics it just sounds like a chore, maybe a punishment for yesterday ugh. Well somebody is coming upstairs 

No comments:

Post a Comment