Wednesday, July 20, 2011

-4.1lb 129.9(:

I know thats not really a good weight to be at but considering my situation that means I lost a lot of weight yesterday. I won't get used to it or anything of course, but I will say that I am proud of myself. Even though I didn't work too hard for that but I did work. I will continue to work to get back to where I was and perhaps lower than that very, very soon. But like I said yesterday, Neurologist. Now I know she specializes in brain stuff but I'm sure they will take my weight. I think last time I was in the doctors office with my mom I had genes on and weighed 128(: I was very proud of that. Do you guys think I should water load? I mean it will be really hard. Eh no why should I? Well my parents sort of keep tabs on my weight. Me and my dad were talking about how often my weight fluctuates just the other day lol. My mom was telling me that I need to be 125. That, that is my ideal weight. I agree with her well no I dont I believe its lower than that. I'll let you know when I find it. Loosing weight is so easy I just wish it would come off faster!! I wish it would go lower. I wish I wish upon a star that my days were better spent doing something productive like updating my blog with new pages? Yes I think coming soon we will have a tips and tricks page. But I don't just want this blog to be anorexia, or just bulimia or just eating disorders. I really want something real on my blog because it isnt just a blog it's like my baby. So wish my luck my darlings.. <3Samantha

Also britt you can do it I know you can just remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment