Wednesday, July 13, 2011

127.2

If my horrible math skills are correct that's 11.8 pounds lost! WOW, a huge part of me just want to say nananana specifically to my mother  and to people who don't believe in me. I want to have something wise and beautiful to say but I really don't have too much other than keep going. Oh you know what I wanted to ask if you guys would comment and let me know how you sleep at night because the insomnia thing is catching up with me my mind starts racing and I just have to think, think, think. I want a way to rest it entirely. Last night I probably fell asleep at 4 a.m. and its about 9 a.m. here now I just woke up and had to share the wonderful news! I'm excited to be lower and lower. I decided when I get to 120 I will take another full body picture of myself and add it to the blog. Still working ultra hard on adding thing for you I know how hard it can be. If any of you want an Ana buddy feel free to message me your email!
<3 Samantha!

No comments:

Post a Comment