Saturday, July 9, 2011

One month. I promised Ana, one month

In one month I will not eat even a little tiny bit of food. Not one bit I am anorexic and I owe it to the world to know that. So I will post before and after pictures I will be so thin and emaciated that people can tell just by looking that i have an eating disorder i seek help in only those who will fast with me. I prayed to Ana and i owe her my eternal survitude. I am fat and she can fix me one month is all it takes. I will be emaciated hospitalized and recognized you just watch me transform, you just watch. For all of you none believers I believe in the unbelievable and Ana is taking my one step at a time. The only thing that will pass my lips is water. The only pure thing around. I have one month until I am fitted for my cheer uniforms and I will be thinner than my already anorexic coach. I will forget how to hold a fork and I will never allow myself such weekness as food again

No comments:

Post a Comment