Friday, July 1, 2011

137..

I'm way to fat for comfort.. I sleep well at night and I eat regularly and and I am way to fat. My coach is having the team do conditioning for a month once a day. So I'm doing double what he gives twice a day. I also found the most wonderful fucking machine ever! Its called caloriecount and its free! You give it your current weight and height then you type in ever food you have had that day and the presise amount. Its helpful to know the brand if your in any sort of doubt. You give it your breakfast lunch and dinner and snacks and things like that and it tells you exactly how many calories you had and the fats in them and things like that. I found it to be so amazing because its always really hard to know exactly.. Not with this though I am so excited guys (: Seriously! This is great. Anyway right now I am chubby and need this because I gave up throwing up.. I think.. I'm proud of that but i need to still keep my weight down and obviously its like impossible so I refuse to be heavy.. I need to lose twenty pounds. Wow. Alright well here is the link.
http://caloriecount.about.com

No comments:

Post a Comment