Tuesday, July 12, 2011

129 TODAY!(: EEEKK

Girls, and boys, I know so many times we have had this convorsation and last night I found it true. The only person that will be there for you is your mom (ana). Other mothers just don't understand.. Mine for instance last night said a few things that will have damaged me forever, the first was that when she was fifteen she had a twenty three inch waste and since I have a twenty six inch waste I have bad genes. She gave me this look as if i will never be good enough and literally turned her back on me. Later that night she repeatedly told me how worthless I really was and that I truely had my head so far up my ass it was a wonder how I survived, thanks mom. Emotionally damaged samantha quickly ran off to her room to bleed herself to zero.. Didn't work. But the one person who was there was ana, I could almost feel her soft strokes on my hair as she told me how well I was doing and that if I just try a bit harder, be more productive and eat nothing, that others would see me to be as beautiful as Ana aleady knows I am. I am so thankful for ana and I hope you all are starting to get as successfull as I am. I'm starting to add new pages to my blog and there is now a music player at the top enjoy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment