Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Math today.

I went to cheer, and had a wonderfully enduring work out. (:
I also have discovered sugar free chocolate chip ice cream gum!
Wonderful don't you think? I do, lets hope this fixes it!.

Now obviously I didn't discover this wonderful gum until later on in the day, after my cookies ha!
Anywhoo.. This is my caloric intake for the day I know its a lot but, for a bulimic girl this is so fantastic beyond words of description! Ready?
                             1cup of Organic tomato soup            90    calories
                             1 diet Mountain dew                           0    calories
                             1 diet Dr. Pepper                                0    calories
                             1 &1/2  stick of my magic gum            7.5 calories
                             4 peanut butter cookies (boxed)      220    calories
                        +________________________________________
                             Total caloric intake for the day at     317.5 calories
NO PUKING! (:
 I wish i could write more but my brother is in my room snooping around me
with love
-Samantha <3          

1 comment:

  1. haha i am hewing that magical gum right now(: i love the need to make other flavors the also have key lime pie and strawberry shortcake but this is my favorite(:

    ReplyDelete