Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Be free with three days, or more.

So, I had this fast thing going on. Then I went to New Orleans... Wow, that was such an amazing city! Jazz music on the corner and of course a battle of the bands! But with it came so many people to learn from and so much food. Food is the f word to me.. I hate the word food. But I ate. Not too much luckily well until the last day. But I have been drinking Starbucks everyday, and now I'll probably go smoke and then get some Starbucks. I have a friend over and she is really chill! So I have to make this short. I really cant say a lot for myself I haven't really lost weight.. Because I haven't been throwing up or trying and I have been high a lot.. Therefore this whole losing weight thing is not working.. I am going on a fast until friday. With Brittney well I believe her fast stops today but mine wont.. I just have to hate myself enough when I get high so that it won't happen anymore. So that I can purge freely, fast freely. BE FREE! I want to be free of hunger and that comes after a three day fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment