Thursday, June 23, 2011

Martin Luther King.. Retriggered.

I have a dream, I forgot my dream my intellect my entire persona left me when I began to focus on anything but Ana! I forgot even who I was and what my goals were I forgot that if nobody in life wants me I am going to show them what they are missing. Beauty on the inside is for fat people and hunger is the word that the world revolves around. It doesn't take that long to not eat and it isn't that hard. SO many girls do it so I will too. If I have to purge goddammit I am going to go purge! Only pussies ever have to purge so I am going to make sure i don't let any of those fat molecules pass my lips ever again. This ladies is a choice, you can choose  not to be and you can remember that she helps. I have remembered and I am listening for her in your blogs. Please help. Words from Ana?
Hi hunny I missed you today you remembered something that reminded you I will always be there. Your coach neglected you hunny I understand.. He forgot your existance I get it though because I have been there, you wont ever get it unless you try. hard to get his attention. Get it, the little girls have it because he barely has to spot it! I love you hun <3 All of you I understand and I will only ever be the one that understands. Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment